Incredibly fun web content for the discerning surfer.
For your pleasure...
- (bye-b-you-lay-tor) hear the word of the
computer-generated scriptures. Not for the faint-hearted or religious
- the computer-generated scriptures provide us with the lesser
known imperatives from the Lord. Not for the faint-hearted or religious
- Randomly generated haiku-poetry. Refresh the haikulator
again and again for updates.
- Randomly generated song hit parade. See what they'll not be singing anymore soon enough.
- Some random waffle that didn't deserve to be on my blog for so long.
For your delectation...
- Fat Sweaty Ball of Pus
- A story about a real hero, with very poor hygiene.
- Holiday Fun:
- Edinburgh Fringe - various visits
- London, December 2002: capturing a couple of
days between work and Christmas.
- Abroad in Dublin: a story of a
visit to the Emerald Isle - April 2002
- Holiday to Adventure: An ancient travelog
- May 1998
- The Letter Zone
- A series of amusing or nostalgic letters
For the waterbuffalo...
- Ronan's Admission
- Mr Keating finally comes clean about his addiction to glue-sniffing.
- Love Song
- A song about true love
- The best chainletter in the world... ever!
- At last, the perfect tissue paper for all household needs.
- Learning to drive
- It takes time and patience to learn to drive.
- When a man faces a chasm on a string.
Updated: 08 September 2004